Wednesday 17 October 2012

It's amazing what you notice, once you look.

Check it out -> http://www.creativebloq.com/graphic-design/graphic-design-trends-2012-612327

I was researching Graphic design trends in 2012 and I was amazed how I could relate the trends to certain designs that I've seen in my everyday life. I was shocked that I hadn't put the connections between design and trends before. Once, I was aware of the trends and they were in front of me my mind was racing, tying all these designs I've seen to the current trends. Such as the "Back to Bauhaus" section. I noticed this trend in the current conestoga branding. The simplicity with the one colour background and the bold letters filled in and the bright colours.

                                              It's amazing what you notice, once you look.


No comments:

Post a Comment