Friday 11 January 2013

Hands vs. Computer

I find as a graphic designer we have a lot of strengths and weaknesses and we tend to stick to them and obey them. Since, it’s hard to go out side of your comfort zone. I know that I like to draw in a realistic manner and sometimes realism isn’t the best chose for a project. However, I do find that one of the strengths is that I like to do things by hand and make them literal before introducing them to a computer. Whereas, most people go straight to the computer. In my case my weakness is being able to create something souly on the computer I can not wrap my mind around it until i pencil sketch it out first. I suppose it would have it perks but I find I don’t really like the vector work opposed to something drawn with some character and looks like it was done by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment